Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bonjour (Hello)


Well here is my card for StampTV's color challenge by Cindy Lawrence.
Green, brown and vanilla!
I found this little fella the other day when I bought some paper and thought he was kinda cute so decided he would be great for this color challenge!
Oldest son and girlfriend were here for supper and we had a great time kidding around.
Golf yesterday with friends and supper together. Friday went to see the Lavender Fest, beautiful and the aroma in the air was wonderful. So it made for a busy weekend!
Have a great week everyone!
Touralou!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well isn't he the cutest!!! I love this card!

Theresa Momber said...

OMGosh, this is so cute!

Kym Weber said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors.

redwasher1 said...

Connie this little guy is so cute and you did a wonderful job on the challenge. You know he reminds me of the worm on bookworm game. Too cute!!