Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy September!







Hello Everyone!
I have been neglecting my blog of late, but have been a busy bee! Had my brother's surprise 50th which went over fabulously! He was truly surprised and all had a great time. On vacation now for 3 weeks, Yippee! The weather is gorgeous, beautiful sunshine and blue skies. Have made up a few cards. The little hedgehog is for StampTv's color challenge, bown, yellow and ivory.

Thanks for stopping by, even though my posts are few and far between!




6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Nice to see you! I've missed your posts! Enjoy your vacation! Oh and your cards are awesome!That butterfly is gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

glad to see you have a life outside of stamping :) Your cards are so sweet! great coloring and that butterfly is poppin' :)
Linda

Kerrie said...

Howdy! .... love your cards......

Unknown said...

Connie nekem a 3. a kedvencem, de mind gyonyoru
puszi Ildiko

redwasher1 said...

Connie I love your cards and that little hedgie is so sweet. I have a couple of those stamp and I should get them out I forget how cute they are. I'm glad you enjoying your time off.

craftieodmae said...

3 weeks! Well aren't you the lucky one. Your cards are so pretty!!