Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roses Challenge


Well here I am, I think back on normal time, heheheheheheehe. Boy oh Boy I don't think I will be pulling an allnighter like this one, even though I do love Kezzie! Tough on the ole gal, or ole body. LOL Here is my card for my own challenge, and with it I do want to say Thank You to you my Wonderful Roses for all the beautiful cards and thoughts and goodies. I am very lucky to have you all in my life You have spoiled me rotten though, ( no complaints though, hehehehehhe) Thanks Ever So Much. Love Ya All!

PS Louis has been bugging me and now calls me a Menopausal Adolescent!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh GF this is so gorgeous!!!! I got the card I sent you back yesterday asking for more postage......it's back in the mail today so hopefully it's on it's way to you now!!!

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours .... hey has my card arrived!...