Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Skyping Marathon!


Hello All!

You will never believe this but Kezzie and I have just spent 8 hours straight on Skype. We have decided to enter ourselves into the Guiness World of Records. It was hilarious! I personally have now gone 19 hours without any sleep. Olga joined us around 8 am and stayed on for about 4 hours with us, hehehehehehehehehe! What a hoot! Hubby thinks I am absolutely nuts. During this whole evening we had lots of laughs and Kezzie was very intent on fixing up my sidebar as it fell to the bottom of my page. I think this too about 3 hours, hehehehehehehe. Sorry Sue, but Kezzie says you did not have the solution. Don't ask me what it was, I'll let her explain. Well all is in order and Kezzie and I are heading to bed now! So nighty night my dear Friend, Sweet Dreams!!!!!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend all!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

ah, looks like you got it fixed!!!! Gorgeous card hon!!

Kerrie said...

Well, its up and running again, but Olga, big thankyou to you, as you found the problem, I just managed to fix it! (LOL)