Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Monday, March 7, 2011

DRATS!


OH NO!!!!
This is what I woke up to this morning, on Saturday we had 4 inches of rain, you could see the wood floor on most of my deck!!!! Spring coming-Huh a real joke, hehehheheehehe!
The only consolation I have is that I stayed home because the roads are treacherous and I am not taking any chances, it would take me at least 2 hours to get in today! Well my butt is worth more than that heheheheheheeh! Apparently the visibility is horrid, and roads are very icy as the temp. is -10c or 14f
We received 3 inches yesterday, 6 inches overnight and more to come, with High Winds! Ugggghhhhh! Well I have to get shovelling so for those of you with sunshine, send some over please!!!!!!!! Have a great day!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

stay in and stay warm. I'm sick!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

It sounds like you got the weather we had last weekend. HORRID is right. We have robins freezing their little butts off around here!

Kerrie said...

Oh Connie, soon as I layed eyes on you picture, I had goose bumps all over my body, I went an put a cardigan on... humm... now that is a lot of snow.

Betty Benton said...

You must come to visit me when I get settled in Mexico -- course, by then your snow will hopefully be gone. But you can still come!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ugh! I don't want to see any more! Sorry that you did!