Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'M LATE, I'M LATE, FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE: ROSES CHALLENGE!!! FOR FEB.

Oh I am so Sorry my Lovely Roses! But I had unexpected company, and had to rush to get ready for them! I had my card made up, and now that I see it here, am not to pleased with it.
When I heated the clear embossing powder on my butterfly the brown went a rust color. And now that I see my pearls, I should have inversed them! Drats! Oh well that is what happens when you are rushing, although I thought I had plenty of time to get this done, and then a phone call saying that my bil and sil were coming in, completely threw me into a loop, hehehheeeheehe! Me and my quiet weekend. Oh well, it sure was fun having them! I shall be getting on your blogs to check out all the beautiful cards you have put together. Hugs to all and a wonderful week, have to head off to work! Touralou!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Connie! Glad to hear your still out there somewhere! I am so ready for winter to be done... enough is a enough (0;

Betty Benton said...

So sorry you had so many problems with your card -- hopefully not so many with your company!! lol

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Connie! Absolutely gorgeous! Am definitely loving the color you chose! And the butterfly is just stunning!