Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Sunday, May 29, 2011

May - Kymie-Rose's Challenge

Good Sunday Morning!


Where has this month gone too, Oh my Gosh!


Well it is the last one for the month of May and our dear Kymie-Rose challenged us to a cute project which was making a pocket tissue box for our desks. I finally got it finished in the wee hours of this morning, did not want to be late, you know Olga-Rose (deadheader) hehehehheehhehehee! I shake in my boots thinking what she may do to me if I miss or am late for another challenge. LOL, I love her though! Another fun project launched by a lovely Rose. This bouquet is really the best! Now if I could only figure out how to hook them up here. DUH! Well let me give it a try: Oooppps not working, over 20 min to try to do it, forget it, one of my Roses will have to help me.


They are of course:


Betty-Rose


Kezzie-Rose


Kymie-Rose


Mary Anne-Rose


Olga-Rose


Patti-Rose


Sue-Rose


and me-Rose hehehehe I mean Connie-Rose! You are the best, Roses! Luv ya All!









5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous hon, don't worry, I'd never deadhead you LOL

Betty Benton said...

Oh, what a pretty box -- love all those pearls and the pink button flower center. You may have to put in a good word for me with Olga since I did a twisted easel instead of a tissue box!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It sure is nice that you decided to come back to us with such a beautiful project, Connie Rose! Yes, we don't want to get Olga in a deadheading mood! LOL! It's all pretty in pink!

Kerrie said...

Oh Connie, your tissue box card has turned out fantastic, love the choice of colours and that beautiful flower!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Connie Rose! It's so nice to see you... I've missed your hehehehe's! Super darling tissue box! Weren't these fun? I know I will be making more!