Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello !!! Catching Up here!



Well, here I am again after a very long absence, am trying to see if I can get back into blogging again.   It sure has been a long time!  I had missed the deadlines for the Roses Challenges in the last couple of months.  May was Betty for Purple challenge- June was Patti  Summer Theme - July was Mary Anne Patriotic Colors, August is Sue's  Pic Inspiration. 
Well will try to post one for each month that I have missed for these months.  I have made 4 cards in the past couple of weeks and have forgotten to take a picture. Well today I said no way can I forget, had post its everywhere to make sure lol.
Well here it is Patti's Challenge Some for Summer - June.
AND since flowers and butterflies are my alltime faves, this is what I put together. Thanks Olga-Rose for the Inspiration of the type of card to make,
Have a great day, and hugs to all my Beautiful Roses!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

oh I am so happy you have posted!!!! We miss you GF, sorry I missed your call the other day.......maybe this sunday???

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so happy to see you, my friend! Welcome back! Playing catch up will be fun, and I know I will enjoy seeing what you come up with. BTW, you have not lost your touch, and this card is gorgeous!

Betty Benton said...

I can so see Olga's inspiration in this card -- it's a beauty!