Followers

Marieville, Quebec

Sydney, Australia

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Congrats on your new home!


Hello everyone! I just had to share this little card with you. The image was sent to my by Kerri-Kezzam64, and I just fell in love with it! I made it up for the StampTV technique this week, which was inking up your cuttlebug folder!


I have some very exciting news! My brother who owns his own company has asked me to make up about 50 Christmas cards for him to send out to customers! Was totally blown away by the request. Such an honor that he would ask me! Yippee! Can hardly wait to see what I will come up with! I have promised him 3 samples to choose from!


Well that is it for now! Have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a cutie pie!! Can't wait to see your Christmas card samples -- congrats!

Unknown said...

Connie this is soooooooooo sweet. Back from Hungary 17 days was more than enough. I missed my blog and my craftie friends. So glad to be back. I have made 24 cards on holiday but didn't have time to take picture :-(
oxo Ildiko

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats Connie! Your bro must like your work as much as I do! Hee!Hee!I love your card,it's adorable!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Can't wait to see what you decide to do for your brother! your so talented ...and know you are going to be really busy!! This card is so cute! LOL
Linda

Linda said...

I am so happy for you. It feels so good to be asked to create something for someone. I would love it if my brother asked me.
I love your new little new home card. It is great. The technique at STV was really fun this week.

A Consuming Passion said...

Finally found you sweetie!!!! I love this little card you colour so well Connie!
How you going with your Christmas Card order?
Can't wait to see what you come up with. You should check out the new Christmas sets from the JustRite Stamps - they're so pretty.
Talk soon.

Kym Weber said...

This is just too precious! Awesome coloring! Really adorable card!